It is with a great deal of pride that I write to you as the headteacher of Lee Mount Primary School, a school that our children, staff, parents and governors are proud of. We provide a welcoming, caring, and secure environment in which all children are valued. Thank you for visiting our website. I hope that you will find the information useful and that it provides a flavour of what it means to be a pupil at Lee Mount Primary School.
At Lee Mount Primary school we live and breathe the ethos of being ‘a CAN DO’ school.
We work hard. We play fair.
We try our best.
We believe that children should be skilled, articulate and confident learners who know that school should be fun, challenging and supportive. We teach this through:
· Teaching a love of reading and encouraging talk.
· Instilling a love of the outdoors through our woodland classroom.
· Encouraging self-expression through the arts.
· Developing resilience and high standards though sport.
· Developing well-being through inclusivity.
· Aiming high with a focus on quality teaching and learning for all.
· Promoting the personal development, well-being and achievements of pupils.
· Promoting and supporting parent and carer engagement in the educational journey of their children.
· Understanding the community context within our immediate locality and its wider influences, both geographic and historic.
We look forward to learning and growing with you and your children.
Mrs E Ford